Information obtained from you or from your mobile device directly
- When you register and create an account with us using the Application you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, physical address, e-mail address and your phone number. If you are using the Application as a service provider, you have to provide us with additional Personal Information as part of the service provider onboarding process. This would include details of your vehicle (licenses, approvals, and other authorizations for you to operate the vehicle and to provide the transportation services), your insurance policy, and your bank account.
- When you use the Application, you have to provide us with relevant information as may reasonably be required by us in order for the Application to work, for example:
- If you are using the Application as a user, you will need to provide us with information as to the type of service you seek, and details as to the pick-up and/or delivery.
- If you are using the Application as a service provider, in order for the Application to work, you will need to provide us with the information on the services you are able to accept orders for at the time, and details as to your current, and after an order for a service placed by a user is accepted by you as the service provider, you may need to provide us with other data that we need to manage the Application and ecosystem, and to monitor overall usage of the Application.
- If you utilize and/or when a payment or transfer is made through the electronic money and/or electronic wallet facility provided by us, if you are the payer or sender, you will provide us the information relating to the utilization, payment or transfer, including but not limited to the transfer and/or payment receiver details, the amount of payment paid, the type of payment card or account used, the name of the issuer of that payment card or account, the name of the holder for that payment card or account, the identification number of that payment card or account, the verification code of that payment card or account and the expiration date of that payment card or account, as applicable.
- If you intend to apply as registered or verified account holder of the electronic money facility provided by us, you will provide to us the required information including but not limited to your full name, your identity card numbers, type of identity card you use for registration, address, gender, place and date of birth, occupation, tax details, nationality and/or biometric data.
- If you intend to add your payment card or account as a source of fund for payment in the Application, you will provide us information relating to the type of payment card or account registered, the issuer of that payment card or account, the name of the holder for that payment card or account, the identification number of that payment card or account and the verification code of that payment card or account and the expiration date of that payment card or account, as applicable.
Information collected every time you use the Application or visit our website
- Every time you use the Application or visit our website, we may collect certain technical data in connection with your use such as internet protocol address, web page information previously or subsequently viewed, duration of each visit / session, internet device identity or media access control address , and mobile advertising ID and other device information including information about the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device you use to access our Application or website.
- Every time you use the Application via a mobile device, we will track and collect your geographic location information in real time. In some cases, you will be asked or required to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on your mobile device to enable us to provide you with a better experience using the Application (for example, to provide information about how close the service provider is to you). You can temporarily disable geographic location tracking information on your mobile device. However, this may affect the functions available on the Application.
- If you use and / or when payments or transfers are made through electronic money facilities and / or electronic wallets provided by us, we may collect certain information related to the source of funds you use to top up (including bank account details), account details withdrawal recipient, transaction history (including beneficiary details), bill details, invoices, and phone numbers.
- If you use a virtual account provided by us to receive payments using electronic money and / or electronic wallets from payers, whether you are a service provider or a merchant, we may collect certain information related to your use including but not limited to services and / or goods transactions, the amount you collect from each transaction, details of your withdrawal or payment settlement account and history of withdrawals or settlement of payments.
- If you use and / or when a payment is made via a payment card or account that you add to the Application, we may collect certain information related to transaction records, including details of recipients, details of bills, details of receipts, and details of phone numbers.
Boboyz App Using a Background Location
This is an online transportation provider service partner application, the user of this application is someone who works as a driver partner, they receive service orders from customers through this application. Our admin and customers need to know the location of the driver who aims to monitor ongoing orders.
Boboyz collects driver location data to send to the server then forward it to the customer so that the customer can find out the current location of the driver.